Totally kidding, I don’t have anything serious to say at all, in fact I wanted to share this picture of me and bestie doin what we do best; actin a fool.
Apparently IFB didn’t judge when I revealed my most embarrassing photo’s, and they chose my post as part of their weekly round up. Feel free to check it out below and please also take some time to peruse the other awesome blogs in their list.
With summer fast approaching, we're all taking it easy when it comes to putting on a show. Summer is always more laid back, down to earth and relaxed... a perfect time to reflect on the madness that is everyday life. This week's roundup did a lot of reflecting, from the poses we put on for our blogs, the hamster wheel of personal style on the web, going modest when everyone else is baring it all, letting our hair be it's natural beautiful self, and even embracing your "eye bags." If you're wondering if fashion blogging is shallow or conscious or if Galliano deserves forgiveness this is the roundup for you this week! If you're just looking for some excellent DIYs for the weekend, we've even got a great floral crown, hand stamped jewellery, and shirt dyeing project for you!
Links à la Mode: April 25th, 2013
- A LITTLE TOO MUCH: What would Kate do? : The demise of personal style
- An Old Story: 5 Ways To Wear: Red Jacquard Dress
- Chelsea Tanisha: How to Declutter, Revamp, and Organize Your Closet
- Couture crush: Under eye bags are cute ?
- DIY Dyonne: DIY Metal Stamped Jewelry Tips
- Incognito: Fighting black people's hair misconceptions
- Lolieshopping: Surviving High Heels
- Nothing to Wear: Don't Be A Poser: on being yourself when blogging
- once upon a time there was a girl: Galliano on the Mend?
- Real Girl Glam: 3 Steps to Gorgeous Legs
- Sophisticated Lace: Headphones for the Classy Girl
- Style Bizzare: The Shallow and the Conscious: a Fashion Blog Debate
- Style Curated: Fashion & Foraging = Food for Thought
- STYLENYLON: DIY Tutorial - How To Make a Wildflower Crown
- Tailor Spy: Boring shirt...no more!
- That Sassy Girl: Hitting the beach? Find the perfect Swimsuit
- Under a Veil: Your ultimate guide for a Modest Summer by farfetch.com
- Wild Beauty World: The Future is Now: 3 Predictions for Your Skincare Routine